Proceeds from this year's event will benefit the EHS XC team AND the Boys & Girls Club of Ellettsville
Right Off The Bat: September 3th at 8AM...ready to sign up after that spectacular sales pitch?
Fantastic!!! Click here. Need some more convincing? Read on!
We Grow As Our Event Grows!
- This is our third year we have offered a Half-Marathon (13.1 miles) in the race schedule. The course utilizes the two best trail systems in Ellettsville...our own XC course and the trails at Flatwoods Park.
- We will still offer the 3K and 5K Races as well, all entirely on our beautiful cross country course.
- Walker Friendly (4 Hour Time Limit)
- Water and Gatorade stops about every 2 miles
- Kid’s & Family Fun Run: Your little ones are not quite ready for a 3K? How about a 1 mile Fun Run, ending with a Silly String Finish Chute?! And parents, you can join them on the run...it's totally OK that you know you want the silly string finish too!! :)
- Childcare will be available for all entrants during the 3K, 5K, & Mini-Marathon-Donations appreciated for childcare providers.
- Mist Tent at miles 5, 6.5, 10, and 11.5 for Mini-Marathon
- “Done Before Church” Early Start: 3K, 5K, & Mini participants can request an early start of 7:00AM. (They will still get an official time and finisher award, but will not be eligible for age group or overall awards)
- Ice Cold Milk: Start the recovery at the finish line, with a refreshing white or chocolate milk, provided by the Indiana Dairy Farmers at Prairie Farms
- EHS Cross Country Alumni discount! We want to see some folks who helped build our program come back and participate in our event on our home course!
- Group Discount! We know that these kinds of events can be more fun training and competing with a group. If you have a group of 5 or more, you will be eligible for discounted registration.
- Special, unique, one-of-a-kind medal for each finisher...no two are alike!
DATE: Sunday, September 3rd, 2017 (Registration opens March 20th)
8:00 AM—3K, 5K, & Mini-Marathon start
8:45 AM—Kid’s and Family Fun Run Start
**"Done Before Church" official early start of 7:00 AM: Anyone wishing to use this option time must submit their request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 1st. Anyone doing so will still receive an official time and our unique finishing medal, but will not be eligible for age group or overall placing awards.
**If you have a group of 4 or more, email me at email@example.com for details on discount registration.
| Aug.7th- Aug.20th
|| After Aug.20th
| Kid's Fun
| 3K||$15 ||$18 ||$20 |
**EHS Cross Country Alumni are also eligible for a discount! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. We want to see some folks who helped build our program come back and participate in our event on our home course!
- Both the 3K and 5K courses will be entirely on our beautiful cross country course.
- The half-marathon route will start at the cross country course, make a trip through our school campus and hit some trails there before making a trip out to hit the trails at Flatwoods Park (via some pretty flat county roads), then back to finish on our course. There are some elevation changes, but nothing crazy steep...this is as flat as it gets around here. In all, the entire course only has 282 ft. of elevation climb. (Click Here for a draft of the course map)
Interested in volunteering? Click Here to see the areas we can use some help. You may also contact Micah Mobley at email@example.com and we can definitely find a place to help out!
Bringing kids with you? Our course is located directly behind our Primary and Intermediate schools, and has two great playgrounds to keep them entertained. Childcare will be available, provided by Kids Hearts Fly Free Childcare...please donate generously to our staff for their service. Pizza will be available for purchase at the event as well.
Questions about our event? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all race related questions.
Check Back Frequently for more info. Or you can follow us on Twitter (@MustangTrackXC) or Find us on Facebook (Mustangtrackxc)
We would like to thank all of our sponsors! We could not provide you with such a quality race day experience, without their help. Please show them some love, check out their websites, and support them with your business.
LIST COMING SOON!